Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Onward Bound For the World Champ's

I am a few hours away from my midnight flight to Tampa, Florida. I will go via New York City.

I am still packing, ensuring I don't miss out anything. I also squeezed in a short swim drill session. It will be a LONG flight, and compression tights will be in order. My buddy, Marco will share this flight with me so it will not be so discomforting after all.

Thanks to Barney Tee for his bike-box. I had a few issues with my bike and that has been sorted out with my bike mechanics, fortunately. It was a costly exercise, yet better safe and sound than to fret, and be frenetic later.

Thank you all for you kind words and encouragement on FaceBook and mobile text messages. I will carry these with me. Fingers crossed! Mind centred.

1 comment:

BFG said...

All the best in the World Champ race!