Saturday, December 11, 2010

Weekend Wanderings: I Was Wondering…

With a small backlog of posts to make, after I went MIA at IMWA I decided to post it, albeit in a snail-like fashion. Here are some delightful pieces to relish and enjoy like a generous slice of carrot-cake and a piping hot mug of espresso coffee. Lead on. Enjoy your weekend, friends!

Wayne Kurtz pens his wisdom after completing 10 Ironmans in a row! I came to know of Wayne through Kua Harn Wei – Singapore’s first deca-Ironman and world-ranked endurance triathlete.

This YouTube video is so bad, that this is so good. So, you want to be an Ironman? This video had me laughing (works the core mucles, I assure you) and cringing at the same time. Boy, aren’t we triathletes a weird and wired lot?

How do you communicate? Here Joan Koerber introduces her CLEAR model for expressing yourself clearly as a leader.

Meanwhile, lead on.

No comments: