Thursday, February 16, 2012

If Only…

My swim was as fast as my running.
My legs were as fresh for a 42K run after an 180K ride, as it is before a marathon.
There were more hills to train on, where I live.
An iPhone would meet my needs for minimal applications.
People would communicate and connect more with high-technology equipment than less.
I could qualify for a Kona slot sooner than later.
There was an Ironman race in Asia that met WTC’s confabulating standards.
Cycling on the roads could be safe and foolproof.
People can think deeper before they talk shallow.
Wishful thinking could replace fantasizing.

Leadership Lessons: If only leaders would quit talking and start doing something useful for others. If only we can spend more time thinking and doing both inside and outside the ‘box’.

No comments: