Wednesday, October 6, 2010

North Face 100 Trail Run

Uber-endurance athlete, Tobias Frenz (Germany) will be competing in TNF100 – Solo Category. We wish him a great race! Tobias looks set to do very well and have a crack at a spectacular time. Taking time off from triathlons, Tobias has been spending a lot of time in the pool and sea as he is set on doing some long-distance swims.

How is trail running different from road running? Read the Red Sports Singapore interview with Jeri Collett.

I gave up the opportunity to run the 100K solo, as I incurred a spate of injuries after the Sundown 84K run in May. I appreciate that this is a tougher race, held over cross country, and far more distance than I have ever covered on foot. I clearly know my place in the ultra-running food chain. I extend my respect to all taking part. I wish you all the best and safe running!

No comments: