Friday, December 24, 2010

Season's Greetings

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOYAL READERS OF THIS BLOG!

I appreciate the time you made to read, comment and return to this blog. I have learnt many lessons from racing, interviewing readers, and also from your feedback. I hope to serve you better in 2011. Next year, I intend to include video interviews. In January, we will feature an interview with Deca-Ironman Wayne Kurtz, who is the sixth-best in the world in 2010.

Drop me your comments on what you wish to read more about. I am also on the lookout for human-interest stories. Give me a lead if you discover an amazing athlete. I will attempt to feature them here. I look forward to your suggestions, interests, and many adventures.


CHEERS YOUR HEALTH! Enjoy the rest of your year!
Photo-credit: Kathleen Sng

No comments: