Thursday, November 4, 2010

Motivation by Inspirational Quotes

I have recently connected, on Tweeter, compilers of inspirational quotes. They research and source extensively for quotes by famous people. I get to enjoy quotations from celebrities and famous people from history. Get on Tweeter and choose to be a follower of some of these tweeters. I can log on, and appreciate a quote within two pages.

I love reading quotations. In each of these bite-size orations, I get a glimpse of the speaker’s wisdom’ wisdom that is drawn from tacit experience and tacit wisdom. Most of these are more than mere observations. Most are insightful, and if you are creative enough, you can draw upon some useful strategies (techniques) for being more effective in your personal leadership.

Some of the quotes make me smile. I love funny, one-liners, uttered by comedians. As a presenter, I am constantly on the lookout for clever lines that my audiences may resonate with.

No comments: