Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rounding Up A Wet and Wild Week

It has been a rainy week, now that we are smack inside the monsoon period. It is a month away from 2010 (and nine months from the Singapore Youth Olympic Games), and I was alerted by the blog, LEADERSHIP NOW about an article on the 10 Crucial Consumer Trends for 2010. You may have the foresight to have predicted a few of these signs of the times. For the readers who have plunged wholeheartedly into their new businesses, I believe this piece is useful. Best of luck and leadership to you!

I am pleased to announce that our interview with the inspirational Sports Medicine Doctor and Author, Dr Ben Tan will receive a wider readership on Red Sports Singapore. It comes appropriately a week before the Singapore Marathon.

I survived the grueling challenge of the National Novel Writing Month. I managed to recover about nine days of lost writing. The past week has been fast and furious, hoping the words will flow and have a semblance of a story. I finally completed it yesterday, two days before the dateline of 30 November. For that I got my badge and certificate, and join a few thousand writers worldwide who charged forth in this personal quest. Thank you Writing Buddies, Chen Munn and Rudy Zung for the kickstart. You wrote valiantly while I wrote violently. I hope that readers will take part in next year’s NaNoWriMo or Script Frenzy (30 days to write a 100-page script, play or screenplay) challenge.





I am looking forward to my interviews with Deca-Ironman Dr KUA HARN WEI and Founder of Red Sports Singapore, LESLIE TAN. Meanwhile, have a good week ahead and race safe for the marathon on 6 December.

No comments: