Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What Am I Grateful For?

I have been thinking a lot about many things, and one of these has been - what am I grateful about? On hindsight and insight, I have many. I am grateful...
1) For having the energy to do more things in a day than I used to.
2) For having the ability to complete athletic adventures after eight years.
3) For being self-employed.
4) For having the good fortune of enjoying a lifestyle that I designed.
5) For my many friends, relationships and connections.
6) For having many smarter people surround me, and from whom I can access their wisdom and knowledge from.
7) For my sense of freedom, adventure and security.
8) For having one more choice than I used to.
9) For caring people who care to share and correct my faults and mistakes.
10) For having a strong sense of purpose to keep doing what I am passionate about.
What about you? What are you grateful for? What else can you be grateful for?

No comments: