Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Day of Progress & Progressions

Today was a day of firsts. It was also a day to commemorate progress made.

I completed a total of 19 hours of training this week; it is 12 days out from Ironman New Zealand. I just found the time, and enjoyed my ability to train my body through discomfort. Just this morning, I rode a record four hours on the indoor-trainer, and capped it off with an hour of swim drills. Working within my aerobic zone (180-AGE) helped much, as I did not sap my recuperative and recovery abilities. If you train in the anaerobic zone, you can easily get fatigued as it takes longer to recover from intense physical activity.

On the fundraising front, we have moved from one-quarter to one-third achievement. Thanks this week to Sur (and friends), Izzy, Andy Ng, Francis Ang, Derek Li and Baoying for their contributions. I appreciate those who spread the word of my fundraising project. Likewise, do support Tobias Frenz's fundraising efforts as he has an upcoming 30km swim! 

Also, thank you for reading this blog. Our recent interview with Ironman Clifford Lee drew numerous eyeballs. We had an overwhelming volume of readers within a week, which is a record within the year. Thanks for supporting our initiatives and offerings. Have a splendid week ahead.

No comments: