Friday, July 24, 2009

A Paper on Leadership

Dear Readers,
The following is a link to my friend, Lex Lindeman and his article on leadership. He is an experienced international trainer and consultant. This piece on corporate leadership is insightful, and draws upon Lex's extensive experience and astute observation and analysis. Enjoy!
Another article on Trends in Leadership Development – Part 2 is now published.
http://internationalhr.wordpress.com/2009/07/09/trends-in-leadership-development-part-2 <http://internationalhr.wordpress.com/2009/07/09/trends-in-leadership-development-part-2/>

In my previous post, I wrote about the various
generic ways to approach Leadership Development in Public or Private Organizations.
In this article, I will go somewhat deeper into recent developments and strategies within Leadership Development.

In Part 3 I will discuss
my recent experiences with Leadership Development in AFRICA.
In Part 4 I will discuss my practical approach to the development of managers in Africa.

Kind regards,

Lex Lindeman
Managing Partner
Human Resources Boosters
The Netherlands

No comments: